[X-Newbies] Can't connect to internet?

Mark Taintor markwt at mac.com
Fri Oct 10 14:44:32 PDT 2008

Well, this is what finally worked! Thanks Rob. We had checked that
Airport was working. Cleared the Cache, Repaired permissions. Ran the
Daily, Weekly, Monthly Scripts. Zapped the PRAM.
Unplugging the wireless router and modem as well as my main computer
finally allowed my son's Macbook to connect again.
Thanks for all your ideas everyone.
Regards,
Mark