[X-Newbies] Notes, G5, iPhone, MobileMe, Mail and Leopard 10.5.5.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 12:09:50 PDT 2008

Does anyone have an overview of what Apple's strategy is with Notes? I have
a 1st. generation iPhone, a G5 and a trial subscription to MobileMe. There
are options for syncing Notes with MobileMe, but this only seems to be
possible between computers. I can export my iPhone notes using the PhoneView
program, but I see no way to import those notes into the new Mail/Notes/RSS
multi app that comes with Leopard 10.5.5.
What gives?

Cheers,

Brian