[X-Newbies] Re: Notes, G5, iPhone, MobileMe, Mail and Leopard 10.5.5.

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Tue Oct 14 01:39:17 PDT 2008

> From: "Brian Durant" <globetrotterdk at gmail.com>
>  I can export my iPhone notes using the PhoneView
> program, but I see no way to import those notes into the new Mail/
> Notes/RSS
> multi app that comes with Leopard 10.5.5.
> What gives?

Yes, it's strange that Apple has "fixed" this yet. My guess is that
they never intended "notes" to leave your iPhone, just a bit of
shortsightedness on their part. Hopefully they will address this in a
future software update.

In the meantime, you might try what I do: use a voice recorder program
that can email the note!

Cheers
Chas

My 80s music podcast! http://www.crustyoldwave.com