[X-Newbies] Apple Mail Server Question

Thomas McDermott tjm at pobox.com
Sat Oct 18 19:27:11 PDT 2008

William,
	Thanks for taking the time to respond.  To respond to a few things
you mentioned...the pc at home is off while I am away so its not
downloading mail at the same time.  I have it checked to leave mail on
the server until I remove it from my inbox.  If I want to keep a
message on my server I simply don't delete the message from my
inbox..but when I delete it and then check mail it still doesn't
remove it right away...it does eventually.  I was just curious what
the delay is about.