[X-Newbies] Condo admin software

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Sun Sep 7 17:38:19 PDT 2008

Clive:

I have never experienced business software.  But it may help if you
expand your google search terms a bit, something like "macintosh small
business" gets some hits, including this:
http://www.turtlesoft.com/macintosh-software.html

Look around the Apple web site for their software lists, including
business software.  I found these two:
http://store.apple.com/us_smb_78313/product/TQ926LL/A
http://store.apple.com/us_smb_78313/product/TP176LL/A?fnode=MTY1NDA0OA&mco=MzQ1MTQ1&p=2&s=topSellers

But I have no idea how well these items meet your requirements.

To find a wider population of Mac users, I suggest you try the
lowendmac G-List or iMac List.

Al Poulin