[X-Newbies] Condo admin software

Clive Read cliver at mercuryin.es
Sat Sep 6 15:17:39 PDT 2008

Hi folks

I am still pondering upgrading to Leopard and thank Al for his
guidance - INVALUABLE. I have bough a family pack but as I am
experiencing major problems with eMail, I am not willing to introduce
an 'unknown'.

If I Google for finca admin, I was taken (among others) to netfincas
who sell a windoze package that administers communities of owners in
Spain, but there is NO MAC version.

It occurred to me that there must be a MAC equivalent, but I have
Googled for Condo Admin and come up with nothing. As the 10 owner
block of properties I live in is in Spain, it would be HELPFUL if
there was an option to produce documents in Spanish, which would not
be out of place in Florida or Arizona.

Has anyone a suggestion as to how I can administer my condo block:
preparing the budget, allocating the percentage each owner should
pay, issuing debits to the Bank and keeping the accounts: Cleaning,
Electric, Insurance, Water and Elevator.

All advice and suggestions GRATEFULLY received

Clive (in Spain)