[X-Newbies] Help - spinning beach ball w/one minute of Leopard install left on G5.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 11:02:38 PDT 2008

Hi Al,
I get build 9F33.

I have installed a Plextor DVDR   PX-800A, so I have a new DVD drive. No
problems with the drive so far.

My main problem with the apps is with regards to the preferences and license
info. I have a copy of ChronoSync, so I could in principle simply sync the
folders between my current system and my previous system. Without some sort
of migration or sync I lose all info in iTunes about my iPod and my iPhone,
etc. not to mention all of the other apps.

I am also trying to get some help from some online forums, but you and Bill
are the only ones that have so far dared to reply on this mess.

Cheers,

Brian