[X-Newbies] GETTING RID OF DUPLICATE PHOTO FILES

S GRISELDA H BUONGIORNE alaskamama at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 14:40:49 PST 2009

Hi I'm running Mac OS X, Tiger and Leopard (on two diff. laptops).
I notice that I have tons of duplicate photos even when I have
trashed them in iPhoto. I to to All Images, I find that I still have
tons of photos that I had already trashed, they are still there in
different forms, smaller, less resolution etc. Whed I started getting
rid of them one by one....very tedious....then that messed the
library up...

So my question is: IS THERE A RELIABLE PROGRAM OUT THERE FOR MAC THAT
GETS RID OF DUPLICATES OR AT LEAST POINTS THEM OUT AND ANALIZES THEM?

THANX
gri