[X-Newbies] Podcasting Feed XML File

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 18 17:54:22 PST 2009

Is there anyone willing to help me figure out why my iTunes Podcast
no longer works?

I'm using the same exact feed.xml 'recipe' and even though it's
missing a few iTunes-specific tags, it has always worked so that
people can click on it and subscribe in iTunes.

But even when I hit the FEED icon in Safari and Firefox browsers, the
list of files for 2009 is missing the first of the two hours for Jan
8 and 15 (while the both hours for Jan 1st is there)

All I did was pitch my 2008 feed and start fresh. I fixed all the
dates, times, filenames are correct, what gives?

<sigh>

Fresh eyes are needed. Thanks. :-)