[X-Newbies] List is completely public

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 21 00:01:14 PST 2009

....and that might explain why I get bothersome scam email on this
address, such as this, LOL:

FROM: DANIEL WILLIAMS & ASSOCIATES,
#14 Taiwo Park 1st Floors,
Victoria Island, Lagos.

Hello,

I sourced your profile from a human resource profile database in the
Internet. My name is Barr. Daniel Williams. An account overseer to
late Mr.Rudzinski, He is an oil merchant UNDER NIGERIAN PETROLUME
COMPANY,(NNPC) here in Nigeria, a well known Philanthropist, before
he died. He made a Will stating that $13.2M (Thirteen million, two
hundred thousand U.S.dollars only) should be donated to any
Philanthropist of our choice overseas.....................[snip].