[X-Newbies] Key Board Errors

Thomas J. Fobia tom578 at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jun 23 10:33:08 PDT 2009

Malcolm,
If your machine has been "On" for a few days you might want to do a
"restart" and Zap the P-ram. Simply go to Apple>Restart then hold down
the option, command, "P" and "R" keys until you hear 2 or 3 "chimes",
then release. This works for most problems. Also you can try going to
"Utilities"> boot up "Disk Utility" and then select "Repair
Permissions". Good Luck!

Tom F.