[X-Newbies] Canon MX310

Fabian Fang ftfang at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 09:48:39 PDT 2009

2009/3/21 J <themacintoshlady at earthlink.net>

 I've been looking at those and they both say 10.5 while the ones on the EU
> site have separate versions for 10.4.11 then 10.5.
> I am not very familiar with Canon products, but the printer seems nice
> enough.
> I've used Epson all in ones and mostly Epson products so I was wary.

Individual experiences can vary widely.  I have the Canon multi-function
Pixma MP500 and MP160, as well as two stand-alone scanners.  All have worked
very well for several years, through Mac OS 10.4 and 10.5.  On the other
hand, two older Epson printers had severe printhead clogging problems.