[X-Newbies] Open DNS - how to get rid of it!

GL themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 23 16:54:18 PST 2010

Comcast allows you to opt out of their servers which I already have
done.

Yesterday if I mistyped a URL in the address field, my generic white
page would come up... nothing more... today I get this weird OpenDNS
which by the way also censors...

I have not changed anything that I know of and not sure how to NOT
use their servers?

I did not sign up for anything or download anything.

Hard to turn off something when you don't know the source..