[X-Newbies] question

Kathaleen Kelly kathaleenkelly at hotmail.com
Sat May 1 14:06:45 PDT 2010

Dear macintoshguy,
I have a general question about the distinctions
between new laptop macs. I presently own an old G4 laptop powerbook, a
late 2002 model. I think I need a new computer because, for a few months
 my computer screen has been blinking on and off, as if it were a light
bulb that was getting ready to go out.

So I'm beginning to shop
for a new mac, and would like one with the same capabilities, and
perhaps that is the MacBook Pro? Though when comparing the features of
MacBook and MacBook Pro, they seem to be pretty much the same with the
main differences in graphic quality, and screen size. Am I right? Do you
 know if it is or will be possible to buy a MacBook with a 15 inch
screen?

Many thanks.
Kathaleen