[X Servers] Serial connection?

Brent Baisley brent at landover.com
Tue Apr 22 11:45:21 PDT 2003

Yep, me too. I haven't figure out how to do it on the newer Macs that
don't have serial ports, but I've done it on the older Beige Macs. When
I first needed to do it, I dug through some old hardware I had. I found
an old modem (28.8) that had cables for Mac (printer or modem port) and
PC. The cable adapter for the Mac fit the cable for the Cisco router so
I tried it and it worked.

As for Hyperterminal, you can use ZTerm, which has been around for as
long as I can remember. And I remember when Multifinder was shareware!
Everyone does remember Multifinder, right?

--
Brent Baisley
Systems Architect