[X Servers] Update Admin Tools failed on 10.2.3 client

Dalton Hamilton dalton_hamilton at mac.com
Mon Jan 20 06:54:00 PST 2003

Actually we don't need to install the tools on the server as they are
already their and at the same update level.
I've always just copied the tools over from the XServe and they have
worked fine.  However, I decided to install the Admin Tools from the
Admin Tools CD and try to apply the downloaded 10.2.3 Admin Tools
update.
This method allowed me to install the update fine...

Dalton