[X Servers]

Marley Graham mgraham at aquaflo.com
Thu Jul 31 13:31:08 PDT 2003

I presume that you have checked the user configuration and firewall
settings?

I don't have an Xserve, so I don't know if it will help, but I
struggled with a similar situation a while back, trying to access our
AIX server from my Mac. It turned out that the username was too long &
was being truncated. In any case, I suggest that you also double-check
the user setup on the Xserve to see that: a) the username you are using
is correct and; b) that you have the correct permissions.

Marley Graham
Aqua-Flo Supply