[X Servers] OSX Server and iMac

Weatherly, Rob Rob.Weatherly at handleman.com
Fri Mar 14 07:30:01 PST 2003

The only difference I see with that is the new iMacs (17" 1GHz) have
this limitation in booting to OS 9 (the cant do it), but I didn't think
that I would have done the same with OS X server 10.2.
The iMac shipped with 10.2.3 and I am wondering, is it incapable of
booting to anything prior to OS 10.2.3

Rob Weatherly