[X Servers] OSX Server and iMac

Andreas Thorsrud andreas at infografikk.no
Fri Mar 14 07:44:15 PST 2003

As I read through this once more I see the problem.
You are probably right when thinking the iMac cannot boot on systems
prior til 10.2.3.
You should get a copy of the 10.2.4 server-CD. It will probably work
fine then. Ask a local dealer to burn a copy for you as you already own
(I assume), and have a license for the Mac OS X Server 10.2.
Maybe they wont charge you, I don't know.

I also run OS X Server 10.2.4 on a Graphite iMac.

/andreas