[X Servers] OSX Server and iMac

Tim O'Leary t_oleary at vocrehab.state.ne.us
Fri Mar 14 08:00:02 PST 2003

We went through this as well with some new 17" iMacs.  It will only boot to
an image of the OS that matches the one  on the CD it came with.  If you
want to have a firewire handy to use for emergency situations, you will need
to install the OS on the FireWire from the OS cd  that came with the iMac.

Tim O'Leary
Applications Developer Senior
Vocational Rehabilitation Services
Nebraska Dept of Education