[X-Servers] Windoze remote connectivity

Hari Tirumalai haritirumalai at mac.com
Tue Oct 12 22:45:51 PDT 2004

Just tried connecting to my iBook on my roomie's windoze (Dell) m/c ..
works fine.
Not sure what the problem could be .. have you tried others'
suggestions?
-Hari

On Oct 12, 2004, at 3:45 PM, Mark Gibson wrote:

Hari,

Actually no, it gives me "The network path was not found"

I've tried this now from a few PC's in different location so I can
discount issues such as ports being blocked at a particular site.

--

Regards,

Mark (}-:

Skype / AIM / iChat: gibsonm1

Microsoft©: What do you want to assimilate today? Microsoft©: Where did
you want to go yesterday? Microsoft©: Too bad, you're coming with us.