[X-Servers] Blue and white G3 and Panther upgrade

Steve Savery steve_s at mac.com
Thu Sep 30 03:06:55 PDT 2004

Good luck! We have kernel panics on some (but not all) of our G3 B&Ws
and have had since upgrading to Panther (10.3.1 onwards). Seems that if
you restart using the Terminal that there is no kernel panic, which is
strange, say after doing a terminal software update. We just leave
these problem G3s turned on now.

Steve