[X-Servers] Top level of server not visible in Panther Finder

John McDaniel johnmcd at one.net
Thu Sep 30 12:54:34 PDT 2004

We have recently upgraded to OS X Server v10.3.5 from 10.2.x.

With Jaguar, I could mount the server from my PowerBook on my local
network via my server admin account and see the whole server from the
top level on down through the share points. I've been told that Panther
doesn't work that way. Now, even though logged on as administrator, I
can only see the share points.

How can I get back to being able to see the entire server from the top
level via the finder on my PowerBook.

TIA, j mcd
---
John McDaniel      johnmcd at one.net