[X-Servers] FTP User Management

Marcel Hochuli mhochuli at a-f.ch
Mon Jan 17 23:41:21 PST 2005

We use solely Rumpus for FTP on Mac OS X. We installed about 20
FTP-Servers so far and all have Rumpus on it. Some have Mac OS X
Server, some Mac OS X Client. But we never use the FTP-Service built in
Mac OS X, as it is too tight integrated with the user database which is
often not desired.

As you own already a license of Rumpus (and you know the product), I
think your best solution is to use Rumpus too.

Cheers
Marcel