[X-Servers] Software Update

Bob Bergey bob at bergey.net
Thu Aug 10 17:50:29 PDT 2006

Software Update wants to update Server Admin Tools on my PowerBook to
10.4.7. However on my Xserve I'm only running OSX Server 10.3.9. Do I
need to update Server Admin Tools, and is it even advisable since I'm
not running 10.4 on the Xserve? From reading the Apple information on
their site, it doesn't sound like a good idea, but the wording isn't
clear to me. Can the Xserve running OSX Server 10.3.9 be administered
from my PowerBook using Server Admin Tools 10.4.7?

Bob