[X-Servers] UPS for Xserve

Bob Bergey bob at bergey.net
Sun Jul 23 07:01:39 PDT 2006

I need to get an Uninterruptible Power Supply for my Xserve. A couple
of times recently the power has gone out for a split second or so,
and the Xserve failed to restart completely -- it came back online,
and received email okay, but failed to send it out until I manually
did a restart. A UPS should eliminate that problem, right? Any
recommendation on what UPS to buy? I just want to cover outages that
last a minute or less -- most are a second or less.

Bob