[X-Unix] Safary doesn't work propertly with Hotmail.

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpalaciosp at eml.cc
Fri Apr 2 11:42:53 PST 2004

	This has been troubling me for ever and I find it to be the last
remaining bug in Safari (latest version). I have not spotted the
culprit (which doesn't come as a surprise since I'm no developer!) and
have not experienced the bug with any other browser which uses the
WebKit framework (like OmniWeb), which is confusing. In any case,
lately it hasn't bothered me much because my hotmail account has been
reduced to a spam and mail chains gathering pool, both useless, so I'm
not *that* troubled when I can't open an attachment.... at least the
delete button does work ;-)

	Sorry for the non helper, just didn't want you to feel alone!

		Juan