Safary doesn't work propertly with Hotmail.

Leon Elinzon l_elinzon at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 10:32:18 PST 2004

Hi guys.
Any idea how can I solve the following problems:
When I'm trying to open/download the attachment, safary logs out and ask for
log in into hotmail. If I try to download attachment again, the same thing
happens. Works fine with IE on mac. I hope there ia a solution for that, so
I can get read of IE :)
Thank you.
Leon.

There Is Always Another Way ...