[X-Unix] GNU Readline

Alexandre Gauthier supernaut at raptorized.com
Mon Apr 19 04:27:26 PDT 2004

This is why you should try Fink.
http://fink.sourceforge.net

I will also confirm the dependencies on my Linux box.

angeldust:~ # emerge -va tclspice

Calculating dependencies ...done!
[ebuild  N    ] x11-misc/ttmkfdir-3.0.9-r1   19 kB
[ebuild  N    ] media-libs/fontconfig-2.2.1   599 kB
[ebuild  N    ] x11-base/opengl-update-1.5   [empty/missing/bad digest]
[ebuild  N    ] x11-base/xfree-4.3.0-r5  -3dfx -3dnow -bindist -cjk -debug
-doc -ipv6 -mmx +nls +pam -sdk -sse -static -truetype -xml2  71,131 kB
[ebuild  N    ] dev-lang/tk-8.3.4-r1   2,531 kB
[ebuild  N    ] dev-tcltk/tclreadline-2.1.0   156 kB
[ebuild  N    ] dev-tcltk/blt-2.4z   2,149 kB
[ebuild  N    ] app-sci/tclspice-0.2.15   2,946 kB

Total size of downloads: 79,534 kB

Do you want me to merge these packages? [Yes/No]

I would look it up using fink, but my iBook is already in my courier bag,
upstairs. I might leave an updated message later.