[X-Unix] Digest

Michael Winter winter at mac.com
Tue Aug 3 07:39:28 PDT 2004

On Jul 30, 2004, at 5:11 PM, Kevin Stevens wrote:

> Did I just hear you say that this list is undigestable??  ;)

It is for now. There have been some major problems with digest mode for
several of the lists hosted by themacintoshguy.com resulting in people
getting (apparently) hundreds of digests a day starting from years ago.
My best guess from what I've been seeing on some of the other lists is
that digest mode has been shut down until the problem can be solved.
Until that time nobody will be able to subscribe via digest mode.

Like I said though, the above is just my best guess based on what I've
been seeing.

-Mike