[X-Unix] Start, re-start? again & again?

CP vze2rwkt at verizon.net
Wed Feb 11 16:09:59 PST 2004

Well folks… here goes.

It looks like it may have been bad memory all along. Now this is the
same memory that was in this machine for the last year or so. What made
me check it was, while running TechTool Pro, it keep crashing when it
got to the part of testing the memory, well not crashing, it just came
up with the same window as on start-up - Must Restart…

So I took all of the memory out, and so far, so good. YES I'm taking ALL
of the data off just in case, but it seems to be working fine.

I'll keep you up to date in the morning after I'm done working some more
tonight.

Skip

PS THANK You all for your help and advice.