[X-Unix] Logging connect attempts

Michael Wheeler MWheeler at tntech.edu
Thu Feb 12 13:42:40 PST 2004

Don't forget that any buffer overflow attack directed towards a Unix not running on the PowerPC platform will fail on the Mac even if the Mac has the same vulnerability because the architecture of the machine is different.

This is one reason that I'm not in favor of Apple ever adopting an Intel processor.

Michael W. Wheeler, OpenVMS, Windows, and Macintosh
Systems Support, Tennessee Technological University