[X-Unix] Backdoor method to add users

Mike Jezierski pcdoctor at galesburg.net
Mon Feb 23 06:01:25 PST 2004

We, being the cheapskates we are, intend to run OS X Client as a
server OS. We don't see the point in spend loads of dosh on a
"server" OS when you don't get any additional benefit other than a
lighter checkbook. If Apple put a user limit in Mac OS X without
telling us, I would consider that an Extremely Bad Move (R) ...

--
Michael Jezierski - mike at galesburg dot net
Internet Administrator & Engineer