[X-Unix] Postfix troubles

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpalaciosp at eml.cc
Wed Jan 28 08:12:29 PST 2004

	Hi Michael. The message came through, which means you have a working
local stmp server. I had one with sendmail back in my jaguar days but
since Apple spoiled my cake with Postfix in Panther I haven't had the
time to dig into the proper documentation to set it up again. You think
you could please, if you have the time of course, give me a quick run
down of the needed parameters to set up an smtp server like yours? On
list or off list, whatever you prefer. Hey, you could even send me your
config file with abstracted values for your protection if you like,
without any other explanation, that'll do!

	Thanks in advance!

		Juan