[X-Unix] Postfix howto

Kuestner, Bjoern Bjoern.Kuestner at drkw.com
Mon Jan 5 01:26:35 PST 2004

And while we're at it ... although I found lots of documentation for getting
Postfix to run:

Does anybody know how to implement a mail-processing script?

Mail comes in --> processing magic -->  Processed mail goes out.

I am new to Postfix, so please type slow. (c:

I found and searched the following sites which seem good sources of
information:

http://www.postfix.org/docs.html
http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/

But I'm either blind or searching with the wrong key words or what I try to
do is just not possible with the current version of Postfix?

Thanks,

Björn