undeleting mail.app accounts?

Justin French justin at indent.com.au
Thu Jun 3 18:17:37 PDT 2004

Hi all,

Forgive me if I'm a little OT.  In a sheer act of stupidity, I
accidentally removed an account from Mail.app this morning which I
really didn't want to delete.  It would appear that anything still left
in the In/Sent/Draft/Junk boxes for that account at that time have been
deleted (since "remove" removes the account folder in ~/Library/Mail/).

I have a back-up that's about 2 weeks old, so it's not the end of the
world, but I really like to retrieve the data if possible.  Any hints?

---
Justin French
http://indent.com.au