Question about the latest security updates

RP McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Mon Jun 7 15:23:37 PDT 2004

Hi all,

>From reading about the security hole with the help viewer recently, it was
originally mentioned that the (then) patch (applescripts) needed to be
implemented for all languages installed on a system...

Later with Apple's security update from 24/05 I ran lsbom and saw only an
English change (at least on my system). I used:

lsbom/Library/Receipts/SecUpd2004-05-24Pan.pkg/Contents/Resources/SecUpd2004
-05-24Pan.bom

Thought this was just me but later with the 07/06 update receipt bom I see
all sorts of language changes in other files...

Am I just showing my ignorance here or do I need to worry about the other
language loopholes for the safari bit still?

Cheers,

Richard