Yet another confirmation on netwrok connection...........

Thierry de Coulon tcoulon at decoulon.ch
Tue Jun 8 04:07:44 PDT 2004

Hello,

Since the last security upgrade, every time I connect to my netatalk share, I
get a warning telling me this is not a secure connection.

Is there a way to suppress this warning?

By the way, is there any way if connecting to a server without having to click
yes half a dozen time? Those Apple guys really love testing their mouse
buttons...........

Thierry

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former" - Albert Einstein