[X-Unix] sync Address Book and PostgreSQL?

Michael Grant soft at bdanube.com
Thu Jun 17 11:38:53 PDT 2004

On Jun 9, 2004, at 6:50 AM, Kuestner, Bjoern wrote:

> I guess the missing link would be an LDAP server/client combo which can
> connect to both.

That's probably overkill for what I have in mind, but no one else seems
to be coming up with anything....

Thanks!
Michael

--
"There is no form of government but what may be a blessing to the
people if well administered, and I believe farther that this is likely

- Benjamin Franklin, address to the Constitutional Convention, 1787