[X-Unix] Quit Terminal on exit

Marley Graham mgraham at aquaflo.com
Fri Mar 12 16:24:50 PST 2004

I think I misunderstood; when you said "your solution", I thought you
were talking about the way I currently have it set up. You were
probably referring to my imagined solution that would quit Terminal,
right?

My current setup works, but leaves Terminal running after closing the
window. My imagined solution would, obviously close all Terminal
windows as a result of quitting Terminal. I recognize the potential
hazard, but for the users I have in mind, there is no valid reason for
them to have other Terminal windows open.

Marley
=====