[X-Unix] PGP funkiness...

Thomas Juntunen juntunen at crc-inc.com
Fri Oct 8 06:08:24 PDT 2004

On 10/07/2004 23:23, "Eric Crist" <ecrist at secure-computing.net> wrote:

> I was just wondering if many people here use MacGPG with email.app, or
> if you all use something else.  I really like this email application,
> but I'm hoping for better PGP/GPG integration.  I'm considering finding
> a freebsd binary for KMail, as that's the graphical mail application
> I've been using for many years.
>
> If the mac os x email application isn't what you folks use, could you
> tell me?  I'm trying to avoid Entourage if possible, but I'm at the
> point where I just want a good email application with integrated
> encryption.

I really like Bare Bones' (the BBEdit people) MailSmith which integrates
nicely with PGP Personal. I haven't used MacGPG, but BB software generally
works and plays well with others. I also like being able to use regular
expressions to search my saved mail.

http://www.barebones.com/products/mailsmith/index.shtml

HTH,
Thomas Juntunen