[X-Unix] RE: PGP Idoiots... (I didn't sign this one, just for you Stan)

Eric Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Sun Oct 10 11:48:30 PDT 2004

Well, I guess there you have it.  Stan Ulrich, I would like you to
realize what a crybaby you've been regarding this entire issue.  In
over 8 (that's eight) years of posting to many Unix mailing lists, I
have NEVER gotten a complaint about email attachments.
FreeBSD-Questions, a very prominent list, actually encourages some
attachments, as they relate to the topic at hand.  This never seems to
cause a problem there, and there are probably thousands of subscribers.
  One of your messages to me came accross at 3.5 K.  That's a lot more
than my little .2K attachment.

I was recommended to this list by a member of FreeBSD-Questions as a
professional group of individuals.  I have, for the most part,
concluded that this is not the case, in my opinion.  I would appear
that there are some, enough, that are still in their infancy in the
view of the 'net, and the professional community.

At this point, I'm going to bow out.  Whether I start my own list, or
find another, I have yet to figure out, but I don't want to 'poison'
this one for you folks.

Thanks for your time!

-----
Eric F Crist