[X-Unix] RE: PGP Idoiots... (I didn't sign this one, just for you Stan)

Alexandre Gauthier supernaut at underwares.org
Sun Oct 10 23:25:51 PDT 2004

Eric Crist wrote:

> I was recommended to this list by a member of FreeBSD-Questions as a
> professional group of individuals.  I have, for the most part,
> concluded that this is not the case, in my opinion.  I would appear
> that there are some, enough, that are still in their infancy in the
> view of the 'net, and the professional community.

So far, this is the first time I see such a thing. This list *is*
professional usually, and I quite like how things go out here -- you get
fast answers from knowledgable people. Mind you this is not a battle cry
in order to defend the parties involved, it is one to defend the rest of
the list -- which are, I believe, quite mature and professional people.

> At this point, I'm going to bow out.  Whether I start my own list, or
> find another, I have yet to figure out, but I don't want to 'poison'
> this one for you folks.

If you are going to put everyone on this list in the same basket, it
shows that you don't seem to be any better than the "infancy in the view
of the net" we seem to be in, Mr.Crist.

If I could be allowed to express my personal feelings, I say, let's move
on. We have wasted enough time discussing this -- stuff like this should
be discussed personally in private e-mails, or talk to the listmom. Oh well.

My two cents.

--
Alexandre Gauthier
supernaut at underwares.org

underwares.org
Obscure IT knowledge Open Database

The human brain operates at only 10% of its capacity. The rest is overhead for the operating system.