[X-Unix] Apache & ifconfig - success!

Pedro fp lists at pedro.Net.au
Tue Oct 19 01:44:30 PDT 2004

G'day Folks

I've got it all working, 32 virtual servers!
Guided by this article
<http://www.oreillynet.com/cs/user/view/cs_msg/18893> to do some of the
network stuff the Mac OS X way & then aided by the magic of Webmin I've
now got all the virtual servers I'm going to want for a while working.
A bit like the writer of the article I've gone a bit nuts with using
virtual servers for documentation & all of those are on 127.0.0.1. The
others, mostly representing live or future live sites, are on their own
IP addresses.

Now I just have a bit of a problem with a couple where when I visit
them in my browser it downloads the home page to my downloads folder
rather than loading it in my browser ... hmmmm. Any clues as to what
might cause that?

TIA &
Cheers, Pedro :-)

Web: <http://www.pedro.net.au>                    PGP Key ID: 387CD96F
Instant messaging...  AIM: bandidoOfOz  ICQ: 27671678  Jabber: pedrofp
                       MSN: mail at pedro.net.au           Yahoo: pedro_fp