[X-Unix] OT: Web proxy?

Eric F Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Sun Aug 28 04:55:49 PDT 2005

Hello list!

I was wondering if anyone had a solution or was aware of one that
would allow me to proxy websites through my server, remotely.  I
often go to customer sites that block web-based email and other web
sites.  What I would like to do is something like enter in the
following address in the address bar to go to hotmail:

proxy.secure-computing.net/?go=www.hotmail.com

and have it load the page, etc and bypass the proxy servers of these
clients.  I'm thinking this is going to break SSL and such, though.

Thanks.