[mac-wizards] Re: [X-Unix] CPU speed

Eugene list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Wed Jan 5 03:51:22 PST 2005

1) Trim posts please.

2) Bottom post please (I'm only top-posting this one because it's too
hard for me to fix).

3) What's does System Profiler say?

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 09:49:31AM +0000, Simon Forster wrote:
:
: Anyone shed any light on Jerry's reply (presumably posted on
: mac-wizards originally)? I've just tested my PowerBook G4 which should
: be running at circa 867 MHZ - but it's reported to be running at 533
: MHz. A quick test of a couple of other machines returns results as I'd
: expect - i.e. in line with their spec.
:
: And yes, I've checked that it's set to run at "highest" performance in
: the energy saver control panel.
:
: TIA
: