[X-Unix] Login Hooks II - thanks guys. One more issue - RESOLVED

Eric F Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Tue Jan 11 10:02:19 PST 2005

Hey,

Could you do me a favor and send messages to this list as text-only?
The, seemingly, large-type that you compose with is difficult to read
on my 12" Powerbook.  Unfortunately, Mail.app is lacking a feature to
display all email in text-only mode at this time.  If they come out
with that feature, this will be a moot point.

Please note, this message is sent off-list, and I'd appreciate replies
to remain off-list as well.  Also, this won't effect my replying to
your messages, this is simply a favor.

Thanks a bunch.
Eric F Crist                  "I am so smart, S.M.R.T!"
Secure Computing Networks              -Homer J Simpson