[X-Unix] GUI Login via SSH?

Marley Graham mgraham at aquaflo.com
Fri Jun 3 07:56:08 PDT 2005

I don't have that problem; in fact, I routinely get the user's login
window when I access a computer, and have to log in from there. It
worked that way with ARD 2.1 (and probably earlier versions), and
with at least the last three system updates/upgrades. I am currently
running under OS X 10.4.1.

Marley Graham
Aqua-Flo Supply