[X-Unix] GUI Login via SSH?

Simon Forster simon-lists at ldml.com
Fri Jun 3 08:53:21 PDT 2005

On 3 Jun 2005, at 15:56, Marley Graham wrote:

> I don't have that problem; in fact, I routinely get the user's
> login window when I access a computer, and have to log in from
> there. It worked that way with ARD 2.1 (and probably earlier
> versions), and with at least the last three system updates/
> upgrades. I am currently running under OS X 10.4.1.

OK. Thank you. My Bad. I've just gone in to check and it is indeed
working as you suggest - which certainly seems sensible. I know it
didn't work for me this way a couple of times for a couple of
different machines - but networks being networks, that could have
been due any number of reasons.

Thanks once again.

Simon Forster