[X-Unix] exe files

Richard Nagle cms01 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun May 15 10:25:10 PDT 2005

Hi John,

Well for some reason,
after doing this, still when I double click on this,
all I get is which application would you like to open this with?

What I want to do, is to have a double clickable script,
that I can add to my dock, and just click once a day
to run the spamreport script(file).

Yes, this would have to be run threw the terminal window...

Thanks -
Richard

John Harrold, jmh17 at pitt.edu, Sunday, May 15, 2005